Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Since all my other dance posts have been so well received, I thought I'd share my latest. This time I even have some pictures that show off my makeup!

Ardell Evil Queen Lashes
Lash Mania Ardell Evil Queen Lashes
Follow me on Instagram

Here's what I can remember that I used:
Face:
Primer: Benefit POREfessional
Foundation: Cover Girl Whipped Creme Foundation Ivory 305
Contour: MUA Bronzed Perfection
Highlight: MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder
Powder: Gurelian Meteorite Pressed Powder Teint Rose
Cheeks:
Blush: NARS Orgasm
Eyes:
Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion Greed
Crease: Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette (bottom two greens)
Lid: MakeupGeek Gold Digger & Glamorous
Highlight: Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma
Liner: Eyeko Skinny Liner Black
Waterline: Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner Charcoal
Mascara: Benefit They're Real
Lashes: Ardell from the Evil Queen set.
Brows: MUA Eyebrow Kit
Lips:
Liner: MUA Lip Liner Red Drama
Lips: e.l.f Matte Lip Color Rich Red

With my dear friend & dance sister Kim before our performances.

And now for my dance... It's just a fun holiday dance. I really enjoyed performing this.



I hope ya'll enjoy and have a safe and happy holiday season!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...