|Murad Skin Perfecting Primer, Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel, Oscar Blandi Jasmine Oil Serum. By Terry Creme de Rose, & DDF Amplifying Elixir|
- Murad Skin Perfecting Primer Deluxe Sample (Full Size Retail $35) Refine your skin tone and minimize the appearance of pores with this acne-fighting primer, which creates a smooth, non-shiny matte finish. It's the secret tool for ensuring a flawless foundation application. This primer looks pretty dark but it blends into my pale skin easily. I like this primer but wasn't wowed by it. I felt like I needed to use a fair amount to cover my entire face.
- Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel Deluxe Sample (Full Size Retail $26) Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel is a daily cleaning formula which develops a purifying lather to gently clean your skin pores. It helps to refine the look of pores leaving your skin fresh, comfortable and good to touch. This gel has a complex blend of botanical amino acids and other natural things that help to protect your natural complexion. I really enjoy this cleanser. It really is a gentle cleanser. The texture is neither too thin or too thick. I would consider buying the full size product.
- Oscar Blandi Jasmine Oil Serum Small Sample (Full Size Retail $35) Smooth unwanted frizz and shine all day with this lightweight, moisturizing hair gloss from stylist to the stars Oscar Blandi. Banishes frizz and flyaways. Hydrates and protects your hair. Provides instant, long-lasting shine. Add definition and light reflection to dull hair with this strengthening and perfecting serum, which can be applied on both wet and dry hair. This smells FABULOUS. I absolutely love the way it smells. Unfortunately, I'm not wowed by it's effectiveness as a serum. I'd still pick the Keratase Elixir Ultime over this.
- By Terry Creme de Rose Deluxe Sample (Full Size Retail $99) The enhanced new formula of Creme de Rose New Formula - Nutri-Lift Comfort provides soothing nourishment for tired and thirsty skin effortlessly for hours, softening lines and wrinkles for a firmer, more youthful appearance. The luscious scent of roses makes every velvety application a sensuous experience. Nourishes and soothes tired skin. Softens lines and wrinkles. Moisturizes and protects skin. With a $99 price tag I'm a bit hesitant to try this. I don't want to fall in love with it. However, I don't have a lot of wrinkles. I don't want to sound immodest but I also don't look my age. The last thing I want to do is appear younger.
- DDF Amplifying Elixir Deluxe Sample (Full Size Retail $63) Formulated with a potent blend of hand-picked ingredients, DDF's Amplifying Elixir can strengthens the skin's moisture barrier by up to 50%. Banyan leaf, lotus flower and red clover extracts improve hydration and transform the skin's appearance. Hydrates skin. Can strengthen the skin's moisture barrier. Improves and transforms the skin's appearance. I've never used a serum. I've just recently gotten into really paying attention to an reevaluating my skincare routine. I've been a bit hesitant to try to this product because I've read some people have quite a reaction to it. I may give it a whirl or it may wind up for trade.