Monday, October 22, 2012

Milani Winner: Brows Products for Fall

I was one of the lucky winners back when Milani was giving away products for fall. All I did to win this was re-tweet a picture. This is actually the second Milani haul I've won. Back in the spring, I won the Spring Nail Polish Collection. This time I won products from the brow range. I've just recently really gotten into brow products so I was really excited.


Milani brow products
Easybrow Mechanical Pencils and Brow Fix Kits

Milani describes the Brow Fix Kits as,"A brow grooming and shaping kit that will help you create a perfect set of arches. Compact contains seven essential tools: Straight edged tweezers, slanted brow filler brush, brow bone sponge applicator, 3X magnifying mirror, brow bone highlighter and two tone-on-tone powders to fill and shape brows. Be your own brow guru, shaping your brows is as easy as 1-2-3!"
Milani Brow Fix Kits
Brow Fix Kits in Light and Medium
I will do full reviews of these soon. I love the idea of these. This would make a great addition to my on the go makeup bag.
Milani Brow Fix Kit Medium Swatch
Quick Swatches of the Medium Brow Kit
The EasyBrow Mechanical Pencils also have a spoolie on one end for blending. This is super handy. I have some with my brushes but I don't want to carry around a spoolie in my purse.


This only comes in two colors.  Natural Taupe and Dark Brown.



The Easybrow Mechanical Pencils retail for $5.49 and the Brow Fix Kit retails for $6.99. Milani cosmetics are sold in most drugstores and from the Milani site


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...