Since the response was so positive to my post about How Belly Dance Changed My Life I decided to share a new video. This is just a fun dance we put together for this event.
January 18th marked the one year anniversary of Bat An Eyelash. To celebrate, I'd like to offer a giveaway of a few of my favorite products. Open internationally.
|Pardon the phone picture. My camera decided to be a jerk.|
- Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment I love this stuff. My hair isn't very dry or damaged so this just adds a nice shine. It smells divine!
- Maybelline Studio Gel Liner in Charcoal I use this mainly in my waterline.
- Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie I'm a sucker for berry shades.
- NYX Blush in Pinched One of my favorite blushes. It's considered a dupe for NARS Orgasm. I have both and I tend to reach for this more.
- NYX Cream Blush in Boho Chic My favorite cream blush! I'm wearing it today actually.
- MUA Heaven & Earth Palette Oh MUA please come to the USA! This palette is so fabulous. I keep buying them for other people when I make a MUA order.
- EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint This is always in my purse.
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Bubble Bath I tend to only wear neutral shades on my fingernails. This is the perfect neutral.
- Tea Tree Oil Foot Repair Balm I keep this by my bed and try to remember to use it every night. It is really moisturizing and my feet don't look as awful.
a Rafflecopter giveaway