Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Now on Instagram!

Just a quick note to say I'm now on Instagram. This is not just strictly beauty related. Pictures of the cat, random stuff, and the occasional OOTD. Click the above link to follow or use the nifty button on the sidebar.

Also with the upcoming changes to GFC remember that you can follow me on Bloglovin'. There's also a nifty button on the side bar.

Random Updates:

  • Having Chili with Avocado for lunch. YUM!
  • I've been all about the Milani Brow Fix Kit lately.
  • Ordered some sneaker wedges from Steve Madden. Still not sure how I feel about that style. Guess we'll find out!
  • Going low carb for awhile. Not Atkins extreme low carb but still pretty darn low carb.
  • Finally read The Hunger Games. That was intense for a book considered YA but the world is a different place then when I was reading YA. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...