I can't wait to try out this powder. I'll post a full review in the future. The packaging is beautiful!
Sephora also sent me a large batch of goodies for free. The Beauty Insider free birthday gift is a small duo of Sugar Lip Treatment and a Tinted Lip Treatment. I've heard really good things about the Sugar products and I love tinted lip balms!
In addition to the normal three free samples with purchase, Sephora was offering six perfume samples in different themes which I got a booklet about in my last Sephora order. The choices were addictive, casual, playful, and chic. I chose addictive because I really liked the two fragrances featured in the booklet. They were Balenciaga and Angel by Thierry Mugler. Sadly, I didn't get samples of either. The perfume samples came in nice black pouch which I wasn't expecting. This would be good to throw a few makeup items in or maybe to throw some jewelry in for travel.
List of freebies:
- Sugar Lip Treatments
- Shiseido BioPerformance Serum
- Dr. Dennis Gross Daily Face Peel (this is a substitution. Pretty sure I selected the Ren mask because I love it)
- Amore Pacific Tinited Moisturizer (this came with four shades to sample)
- Hanae Mori perfume sample
- Prada Infusion D'Iris
- Betsey Johnson Too Too
- Michael Kors perfume sample
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb
- Calvin Klein Euphoria (not pictured)