|Stila Mascara, Bond No.9 Perfume, Colorscience Travel Puff, Strivectin SD Intensive, & Alterna UV Fluide|
- Stila Forever Your Curl Mini Mascara Deluxe Sample (Full Size Retail $22) Featuring innovative lash-curl memory, this eye-catching wonder contains a proprietary resin that continuously curls lashes throughout the day - and holds curl for long-lasting results. A unique brush design coats and extends each individual lash, while an intense carbon black hue delivers maximum impact. Breakthrough formula continuously curls lashes. Innovative brush coats and extends each lash. I've been on a quest for a new mascara so this is rather timely. I've heard this smears easily though. I didn't have any real issues with it. It made my lashes look defined but still soft. It did smudge a bit towards the end of the day after I watched two episodes of I Survived Beyond and Back but that show always makes me tear up.
- Bond No.9 Nuits de Noho Fragrance Sample Vial 1.7ml (Full Size Retail 50ml $160) A contemporary, fruity-floral skin scent, Bond No. 9 New York Nuits De Noho Eau de Parfum is the ultimate in sexy avant-garde urbanity. Fragrance notes of jasmine, vanilla and patchouli delight the senses. Inspired by the avant garde neighborhood of New York City. This smells incredibly indulgent and sensual. I love it! I hope I don't love it too much because at $160 a bottle I would have to seriously think long and hard before hitting the purchase button. Granted it would only be $145 after my coupon code and then I have a code for an additional $15 off $75 or more. So if I really loved it I could get it for $130 but still not going to just dash off and do that. I can smell the vanilla but it's not like "Hi I smell like a cupcake" which is good because I'm pretty anti-vanilla as a fragrance. I love how the sample was wrapped up like candy. This certainly does feel like a decadent treat.
- Colorscience Pro SPF 20 Travel Puff i in Illuminating Pearl Powder Full Size (Retail $10) Colorescience Pro SPF 20 Travel Puff provides sun protection whenever and wherever you need as well as a dose of color to keep your complexion looking its best. This weightless mineral pigment provides hours of water-resistant SPF 20 and fits easily in any purse or bag, making it perfect for travel. Each puff contains 10-20 applications for multiple uses. I like the idea of this in theory.
- StriVectin SD Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks & Wrinkles Deluxe Sample (Full Size Retail $135) Strivectin started a goal. Create the most effective age-fighting product ever. So Strivectin powered up the original with even more potent collagen-boosting peptides and Strivectin re-engineered the formula with NIA-114. Discovered in DNA skin cancer research, NIA-114 accelerates the rebuiling of skin layers. I got a sample of this in my QVC New Beauty Test Tube as well. The sample from TT was 15ml. The sample from Sample Society was 22ml. I'm not afraid of the price tag. When I was in Marshall's last week, I saw a ton of StriVectin. I don't really have wrinkles but I'll try this out on my belly stretch marks. I prefer to call them tiger stripes.
- Alterna UV Plus Fade-Proof Fluide Deluxe Sample (Full Size $24)
- FADE-PROOF FLUIDE combines strengthening pure Organic Bamboo Extract & color-locking, damage-locking Kalahari Melon Extract in a formula that weightlessly shields hair with a UVA/UVB barrier to fade-proofs color while enhancing vibrancy & multi-dimensional shine. With rinse resistant Color Hold® UV+ Technology for the highest level of color protection . Weightless formula. Enhances vibrancy & multi-dimensional shine. Can be used alone or combined with any styling aid. Contains rinse resistant UV filters that protect against oxidative color damage. Extends the life of your color. All products contain certified organic ingredients grown responsibly & ethically traded; FREE OF sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens, gluten, TEA, DEA & phthalates. Their production & sale aids in supporting the development of local communities while remaining environmentally friendly. My hair is color treated now but you know how I avoid UV damage? I avoid sunlight. I'm in my car about ten minutes in the morning and I've been working so late the last few weeks that sunlight is not an issue when I leave work. I'll probably put this up for trade or keep on the off chance I have to be in the sun.