- Philosophy Living Grace Gel Deluxe Sample 1 fl oz. (Full size Retail $22 16 oz) Living grace shampoo, bath & shower gel is a 3-in-1 formula that gently cleanses and conditions skin and hair, while inspiring you to live in the present moment. embrace the beauty of living in the present moment as you lather with living grace shampoo, bath & shower gel. this 3-in-1 multitasking formula gently cleanses, conditions and softens skin and hair, while providing a rich, foaming lather for a luxurious shower or bath experience. No Shampoo or shower gel has ever inspired me to live in the moment. Who writes this stuff? I couldn't even bring myself to post the full description it's so ridiculous. I've gotten this before in the QVC Test Tube. It's ok but is definitely not inspiring. With sodium laureate sulfate as the second ingredient this stuff isn't going anywhere near my hair.
- Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Lip Gloss in Sultry Full Size (Retail Value $20) A healthy high-performance lip gloss in sheer wearable colors. Enhance your natural lip color with five sheer shades. Never sticky or tacky, Elixir delivers superior body and shine. Your lips will instantly feel moisturized and refreshed. Elixir's pure plant ingredients are vacuum processed, without chemicals, to produce a superior lip gloss. Wear alone or layer over Vapour's Siren lipstick. Elixir is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments & vitamins. Elixir contains Vapour's lip specific botanical infusion of hydrating Myrrh, healing Lemon Balm, antioxidant Green Tea and anti-microbial Iceland Moss. Gluten & Cruelty Free. Sultry is definitely close to my natural lip color but gives a little extra pigment and shine. The formula is smooth and hydrating. I really like the formula. It smells like Now & Laters but other than I really like this.
- Hanskin Premium Perfect Super Magic BB Cream SPF30 PA++ Deluxe Sample .33 oz (Full Size Retail $33 1.5 oz) The Premium Perfect Super Magic BB Cream provides coverage, anti-aging protection, sun protection, and cell renewal, all in one tube. The ultimate must-have one-step makeup solution, espeically for those on the go. Contains vegetable extracts for healthy and long-lasting coverage. Evens skin tone by completely covering skin blemishes, freckles, pores, and fine lines. Promotes cell renewal from hyaluronic acid and Vitamin E. Moisturizes the skin while providing coverage. Protects against sun damage, SPF 30 PA++. Comes in one versatileshade that blends in with the skin and will fit most skin tones between light and fairly light. I tend to be a BB snob. If it's not Korean it's crap kinda snob. I'm a huge fan of Skin79 and Holika Holika. I use my Holika Holika almost every day. So I was interested in trying this out..and it's love. The formula is a little thicker than Holika but it provides slightly better coverage. I also like that it dries to a more matte finish. I usually set my Holika with powder because it's quite dewy. Not much in the way of shade range..light to fairly light. Luckily I fall into that category though. I wore this yesterday to dance rehearsal and one of the ladies commented on how great my skin looked. This sample is definitely large enough to last awhile. I might be tempted to buy the full size.
- Delaney Wellness Rejuvenating Eye Cream Deluxe Sample .33 fl oz (Full Size Retail $135 1.3 fl oz) Delaney Wellness Beauty Reserve Rejuvenating Eye Creme helps to tighten, firm and brighten the skin around and under the eyes while minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles.Proprietary extract utilizing grape seeds, skins and stems derived directly from Delaney Vineyards is used as the base in all of Delaney Wellness Skin Care Products. Minimizes the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Not tested on animals. I don't have much in the way of lines or puffiness around my eyes, it's all about the dark circles. I think this relies more on the sparkly bits to lighten than to actually treat dark circles. I had to quit testing this because my skin broke out on both my eyes just at the corners. I've never had a weird reaction to an eye cream before.
- Murad Age Reform Time Release Retinol Concentrate for Deep Wrinkles Deluxe Sample .1 fl oz (Full Size Retail $65 .5 fl oz) Murad's breakthrough Time Release Retinol Concentrate for Deep Wrinkles features a highly concentrated formula that resurfaces skin, minimizing the length and depth of wrinkles. The luxe multi-action formula also plumps skin to decrease wrinkle volume, while rebuilding damaged collagen to promote a smoother, more refined, younger-looking complexion. I only have some faint lines on my forehead that I'm trying to keep from getting any worse. The packaging on this says that you should see results in six weeks. I've only been using this for about a week. So I don't notice a difference yet. I really like how the applicator is flat so you can really get into your wrinkles. Jury is still out on this one.
- Hanskin Super Plus Perfect BB Cream SPF37 PA++ Bright (30g) SS Foil Packet Extra. I haven't used this yet but if it's like the other Hanskin BB, I'll probably love it.
Monday, December 24, 2012
December Sample Society
Sample Society is still my favorite subscription service. I would have preferred the Murad and a hair care product or the Delaney and something else just for a little variety though.
December Sample Society
Asian BB|Hanskin|lip gloss|Murad|Sample Society|skincare|subscription|subscription service|