Sunday, December 23, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Ruby Pumps


What Bat an Eyelash posting a NOTD?! Has she well...gone batty? Not quite just yet. I've said a few times that I'm not all that into nail polish or nail art. I may put something colorful and fun on my toes but my fingernails are usually a neutral color. Every now and then I might get crazy and try my hand at French tips.Typically, the only time there is color on my fingernails is when I'm going to perform. But it's the holidays so I wanted to jazz it up a bit. Enter China Glaze Ruby Pumps.


I think I saw this color first on Temptalia and I had to have it. It's been sitting in my collection for a few months but last night I decided I needed to paint my nails something new. I am in LOVE with this color. It's a cool toned red with sparkle.I kept staring at my nails after I was done because I love this color so much.

What's your favorite holiday nail polish?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...