Sunday, December 16, 2012

e.l.f. 50% Off Sale Haul

Around Thanksgiving e.l.f  had a 50% of sale. You had to spend $20 or $25 to qualify which is a pretty decent sized haul of e.l.f products.  I needed a new bottle of the Mist & Set and the Lip Exfoliator was finally back in stock so I went in search of what else I could through in my cart. Admittedly, e.l.f. products are hit or miss but at half off their already low prices, I'm willing to take some risks. 



  • Beauty Wedges Price $1.00  $0.50 You can always use more sponges right?
  • HD Blush in Headliner  Price $3.00 $1.50 I'm a fan of cream blushes. I've never tried a straight up liquid blush before. I was intrigued. 
  • Cuticle Pushers Price $1.00  $0.50 I've been trying to pay more attention to how my cuticles look lately.
  • Brush Shampoo Price $3.00 $1.50 I'm almost out of my MAC brush cleaner. I have the e.l.f. Daily Brush Cleaner which I kinda like so I figured I'd give this a try.
  • Maximum Coverage Concealer - Oil Free in Porcelain Price $3.00 $1.50 I've been really interested in finding the perfect concealer lately.
  • Makeup Mist & Set Price $3.00 $1.50 I've been using this for almost a year now and love it. I notice a difference when I don't use it.
  • Lip Exfoliator Price $3.00 $1.50 I've been dying to try this but it was always out of stock. I was so excited when I got an email letting me know it was back in stock. I just gave this a test drive and I love it. Full review to come.
  • Moisturizing Lip Tint SPF 8 in Berry Price $3.00 $1.50 I have this in Rose and I really like it. Good pigmentation. Long lasting. I hope this one follows suit.
  • Matte Lip Color in Rich Red  Price $3.00  $1.50 I'm forever on the search for the perfect matte red.
I also purchased a concealer palette ($1.50)  for my Mom's box of holiday goodies. Overall, I got ten items for $13.00 plus shipping. That feels like a good days work of bargain shopping to me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...