Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Second MUA Haul


When MUA Cosmetics  had their recent 35% off everything with free shipping sale, I jumped at the chance to get my hands a few products from my wishlist. Not quite as big as my last haul from MUA. Everything was still under $20. YAY




  • Blush Perfection Cream Blush in Bittersweet I love cream blushes so I had to snag one of the new ones from MUA. I haven't had a chance to try this out yet.
  • Shimmer Kiss Blusher in Pink Shimmer Kisses This gives a very sheer amount of color. This would work well for a highlight or layered a little bit more if you want just a bit of a pink glow to the cheeks.
  • Bronzed Perfection I don't attempt to contour much because it's so hard to find a good color for those of us that are pale and cool toned. Hannah over at Midnight Violets  posted a review about this awhile ago. It looked like it might actually work for me. This thing is huge too. 
  • Lip Liner in Red Drama I really don't like the red lip liner I have now. I like that this has a sharpener in the lid. I believe I read about this on Midnight Violets as well. 
  • Brow Kit I've been slightly obsessed with brow kits and brow products lately. I was so excited when MUA released this. It was at the top of my wishlist. This has three colors and a brow gel. It also features a built in mirror and comes with a small pair of tweezers and a double ended angle brush.  
  • Heaven and Earth Palette I already have one of these and I LOVE it! I bought this second one for my upcoming giveaway.
Unfortunately you can't get MUA products in the US. So like them on Facebook and look for sales. I got free shipping on this order but I've priced out orders before and they are still fairly reasonable. It just takes a little bit longer to get here but I haven't had any issues with either of my orders. Not sure what to order? I can't recommend  Midnight Violets  enough. She really is my go to for MUA reviews. Did you pick up anything from the last sale?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...