- Blush Perfection Cream Blush in Bittersweet I love cream blushes so I had to snag one of the new ones from MUA. I haven't had a chance to try this out yet.
- Shimmer Kiss Blusher in Pink Shimmer Kisses This gives a very sheer amount of color. This would work well for a highlight or layered a little bit more if you want just a bit of a pink glow to the cheeks.
- Bronzed Perfection I don't attempt to contour much because it's so hard to find a good color for those of us that are pale and cool toned. Hannah over at Midnight Violets posted a review about this awhile ago. It looked like it might actually work for me. This thing is huge too.
- Lip Liner in Red Drama I really don't like the red lip liner I have now. I like that this has a sharpener in the lid. I believe I read about this on Midnight Violets as well.
- Brow Kit I've been slightly obsessed with brow kits and brow products lately. I was so excited when MUA released this. It was at the top of my wishlist. This has three colors and a brow gel. It also features a built in mirror and comes with a small pair of tweezers and a double ended angle brush.
- Heaven and Earth Palette I already have one of these and I LOVE it! I bought this second one for my upcoming giveaway.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Second MUA Haul
When MUA Cosmetics had their recent 35% off everything with free shipping sale, I jumped at the chance to get my hands a few products from my wishlist. Not quite as big as my last haul from MUA. Everything was still under $20. YAY
Second MUA Haul