Monday, February 13, 2012

Ulta and CVS Haul

So I told myself I was just going into Ulta to get my points from my last purchase and pickup UD 24/7 in Perversion and one or two things from they NYX section. I also needed to the nail polish I bought last time but my Mom liked it so much I gave it to her. I just needed to go in CVS to return some blush (Maybelline FitMe blush sucks btw). What is it they say about the best laid plans of mice and men?


The Haul:



  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner Perversion
  • NYX Mechanical Lip Pencil  Plum 
  • NYX Mechanical Lip Pencil  Nude
  • NYX Hi Def Photo Concealer Green
  • NYX Xtreme Lip Cream Buttery Nude
  • NYX Xtreme Lip Cream Natural
  • Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Teinte Natural
  • Ulta Nail Lacquer Steppin' Out  
  • Ulta Nail Lacquer Goddess
  • Ulta Nail Lacquer Freshwater Pearl
  • Ulta Nail Lacquer Dance Teal Dawn
  • Maybelline DreamLumi Touch Concealer Ivory
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eye Shadow Tough as Taupe
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat
  • Sample of Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation Buff 4C
Ulta products are still buy two get two free. My CVS still has a good selection of the Color Tattoo shadows. Most everywhere else is sold out or only has purple. Word has really gotten around about that one being the dud in the batch. 




4 comments:

  1. I love the mybelline color tatoos!

    Please check out my blog:)

    Fashions on Top
    Fashions on Top Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy them. I'm experiencing a bit of a learning curve though! It takes me a bit of time to get a look I like and that is even. Ah well just means I get to use them more ;) I really hope they release some more matte shades.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...