Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Question Wednesday: All About Blogging





1} How long have you been blogging?
I just started blogging in mid-January of this year!

2} Why did you start blogging?
I started reading Makeup Geek and Temptalia a lot and getting more into makeup. My friends and family started to ask me for more makeup advice. So I thought it'd start putting things in one easily accessible place. Plus it gave me something to do when I couldn't belly dance before and after my gall bladder surgery.

3} What is the best thing about blogging?
I love connecting to other bloggers. Blogging also pushes me to learn more about techniques, brands, and products. 

4} If you didn't have a beauty blog, what type of blog would you have?
I would probably blog about....belly dance!

5} Lastly, what's the toughest thing about blogging?
For me it's finding the time to blog. When I write reviews, I want good photos and swatches along with a well written review. These things take time. Between working full time (sometimes more) and going to dance class and troupe rehearsal, I tend to run out of daylight hours for taking good pictures. I've been trying to do a few smaller posts lately.

Want to join in on Question Wednesday? Details are here. Question Wednesday is hosted by Aly @ Wonderland Beauty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...