Wednesday, March 14, 2012

e.l.f Haul and Leap Year Mystery Bag

e.l.f. was offering a Mystery Bag on Leap day valued at $20 with any purchase of $20 or more. Even though I was technically cut off for the rest of the month of February I let this one slide.  I mean it was Leap Day so really it was more like March anyway. Besides $20 of e.l.f products goes a long way! Some e.l.f products are really great finds and others are pretty much worth the $1-$3.

So first the stuff I bought:

Lip Tint in Berry $3
Contouring Blush & Bronzer Powder I don't contour or use bronzer but it's something I'm curious about. For $3 I can afford to experiment.
Makeup Mist and Set  $3 Can this live up to the standard set by my MAC Fix +?
Nourishing Cuticle Pen My cuticles aren't as bad now that I don't work with my hands everyday but they still need some lovin'. $1
Eyebrow Lifter & Filler in Ivory/Medium  I really don't pay as much attention to my brows as I should other than keeping a basic shape.$3
Studio Stipple Brush I don't have a stipple brush. $3
Mineral Angled Blush Brush No angled blush brush either. This is the big ticket item in my order...$5

Now the free stuff! So much stuff I wasn't quite sure how to arrange it to get it all in the picture.


Shimmer Palette These are all creams so you can use them on the eyes, lips or face. Retail value $3
Silver Box Duo Eyeshadow Collection  Four duo eyeshadows plus a brush. These look like some good color combos.Greenish Silver/Purple. Matte brown/bronze. Shimmer Pink/Matte Light Gray. Sparkly Black/Matte Silver Gray. Retail value $5
Minty Lip Gloss In Miami. This definitely smells minty. Retail value $3
Single Eyeshadow  in Butter Cream  This reminds me of a color I have but I can't quite put my finger on it right now.  Retail value $3
Mineral Concealer Brush  Feels soft Retail value $5
Hypershine Lip Gloss  in Sugar Plum Looks like a nice plum color. I'm not really into brush applicator lip glosses. Retail Value $1

So quite the mountain of stuff. I'm not even really sure where to start! e.l.f. usually has some good deals. It's worth it to sign up for their emails.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...