Saturday, March 10, 2012

FOTD: March 10, 2012

So I've been spending a lot of time at the office lately. Before spending another gorgeous Saturday in the office I decided to do something to make me feel better. If I'm going to work on Saturday, I'm going to look fabulous doing it.  This is based off of Marlena at MakeUp Geek's Sexy Christmas Makeup look. It's a bit more involved than I would usually wear to the office during the week but a girl has to make herself up sometimes to feel better.



Eyes:
Primer: Palladio Eyeshadow Primer Palladio
Eyeshadows: 
MUG Mocha MUG
Inglot # 337 Inglot
MUG Shimma Shimma MUG
MAC Pigment Naked MAC
Eyeliner: 
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Peversion Urban Decay
Maybelline Eye Studio Charcoal
Mascara: Maybelline Falsies

Face:
Primer: Too Faced Primed and Poreless Too Faced
Foundation: Revlon ColorStay Foundation Ivory #110
Concealer: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer Ivory
Powder: e.l.f  High Definition Powder e.l.f.
MAC Fix+

Cheeks:
Blush: Milani Baked Blush Luminoso Milani
Highlight: Cover Girl Powder Natural Ivory


LipsInglot Cream Lipstick# 121 Inglot

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I found your blog through MakeUpGeek. I've followed and appreciate if you could do the same? Love your posts :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...