Sunday, March 18, 2012

Little Black Bag Second Month

March was my second month subscribed to Little Black Bag and I'm still very satisfied.  Little Black Bag  is a monthly subscriptions service for $49.95 . It's unlike other subscription services in that you can trade with other users for different items before your bag ships.   I go into the details a bit more in my review of last month's bag.



I had a bonus item from one of my friends using my referral link and someone traded me two items for one of mine.  So my total items wound up being five!

march little black blag


The item I had to have was the Steve Madden Owl Cuff Bracelet which retails for $55.  I wouldn't normally go for this but something about it just appealed to me. The wings are paved in rhinestones and the feathers are delicately etched. I've worn this once so far and I really enjoy it.

Steve Madden Owl Cuff

The Nica Celia Wallet is an item I had my eye on last month but wasn't really aggressive about trading for it.  It retails for around $10.  It's a good size for me and I really like the purple lining.



My sister really like the Kitson Buddha Charm Bracelet which retails for $15. It's a woven aqua colored bracelet with a rhinestone embellished Buddha. It's cute and playful and a perfect color for Spring.


I've been getting more into nail polish lately but it will never replace eyeshadow in my heart! This teal blue polish from Butter called Slapper (retail $14) caught my eye and I had to have it. Some furious trading ensued and I eventually snagged it. It's definitely more teal in person than in photos.

Really more green in person
Finally I got this earrings from Robert Rose which retail for $10.  They are a nice medium sized earring and could go with any outfit.  I haven't worn these yet. There is a nice texture to the finish that will catch the light nicely.



The retail value of my bag this month was $104 which is a little less than last month. I had a lot of items but I didn't have a big ticket item.  I'm really looking forward to my next bag.  I'd like to snag a handbag and some Cargo cosmetics.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...