Monday, March 5, 2012

February Favorites

I know I'm a little late in doing this. The month of March crept up on me even with that extra day thrown in there!  I've been so busy at work that I've been neglecting my blog. boo.

February Favorites

  • Ulta Nail Lacquer in Goddess Is a sheer pink/gold champagne color. It adds just the right amount of shimmer

  • Maybelline DreamLumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory:  This is a pretty good color match for me. Applies smoothly and blends easily.  Just the right amount of brightness under the eyes.

  • Milani Minerals Blush in Luminoous A soft pink/peach color. Looks great on the apples or the backs of the cheeks. The compact comes with a built in mirror and brush. I used the brush for the first time the other day. It's very soft and picks up a good deal of product. 



  • NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Buttery Nude:  I've already rave about this in my review.  I'm still reaching for this several times a week. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...